Celebrating 16 years of Massage Therapy in Broomfield
Appointment Times Available Monday through Friday
Raining Faith Massage is a provider for Anthem Blue Cross/Blue Shield of Colorado. Most BCBS members have a massage therapy benefit that allows them 20 massages a year with a co-pay. Contact Raining Faith Massage to have your benefit verified.
- You can find out about the specific type of work I do as well as schedule online and get all the information you need for your first appointment.
- The blog contains articles about self-care, prevention, research, self-massage, stretching techniques, videos and a whole lot more.
- Under Sports Massage Videos there is a library of short videos available on specific pain complaints such as Plantar Fascia Pain and IT Band Pain.
- Buy a Gift Certificate for a loved one or friend.
It’s my belief that health care providers should practice what they preach. To that end, I maintain an active lifestyle in order to practice my profession and also understand what it feels like to have and live in an athlete’s body. I’ve got a whole different site where you can read about my outdoor adventures in trail running, backpacking and yoga, three activities that I enjoy on a regular basis. You can find that sight here.
Relax, enjoy, comment and I hope this becomes a great resource for you toward maintaining great health! Contact me directly if you have any questions.
In good health,
Owner – Raining Faith Massage, Inc.
- 1347 McIntosh Avenue Broomfield, CO 80020